Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Who likes football anyhow?

Yipes...both teams whacked in one day.  Oh well..as I said in week 2, they're both lousy.  As I expected, capgun-armed Chad Pennington couldn't get it done.


As for the Giants, what the hell was management thinking re-upping Tom Coughlin for another year?  The guy is a .500 coach for his career! I can only hope the strategy there was one of two things: Go get Bill Cowher after next season and he's become bored with sitting on his arse watching, or go get Bill Parcells after he gets fed-up with the T.O./Jerry Jones dance party.  Either way, they'll have a coach that can get Eli Manning to flourish if he's capable of doing so, while respecting a nut like jeremy Shockey.  Sure they guy is a head case, but he's the best tigt end in football, and Coughlin seems determined to alienate the guy.


I guess for the rest of the playoffs I can split my ethusiasm between the Seahawks and the Pats.


Powered by Qumana


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home